Das erfolgreiche InsurTech-Unternehmen wefox wurde im November 2014 in der Schweiz gegründet. Wir arbeiten kundenorientiert und bewegen uns innerhalb des Ökosystems der Makler und Versicherungsgesellschaften. Wir sind der Wegweiser durch die Versicherungswelt. wefox vereint effektiv neueste Technologie mit traditionellem Branchenwissen aus dem Versicherungsbereich. So haben wir bisher über 250.000 Kunden überzeugt. Mit mehr als 160 Mitarbeitern an Standorten in Berlin, Wien, Zürich und Barcelona steht der Kurs für wefox fest: die kontinuierliche Markterweiterung und Internationalisierung.
- Working closely with Product Owner and Senior Product Managers across the entire product lifecycle, from requirements gathering and research to specifications and review
- Supporting product releases through testing new features and preparing release documentation
- Driving the creation and maintenance of training materials for Broker Portal features and delivering training for users
- Gather feedback from our users and build specifications for small improvements and follow up on bug fixing
- Preparing the regular product dashboard and discuss it with the Product team
- Helping with competitor research and analysis, presenting findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders of all levels
- Offering sales and marketing support from Product perspective by troubleshooting issues and responding to their requests
- You are a very structured person, familiar with defining and improving processes
- You are a native German speaker and good command of English
- Independent, pro-active problem solver with the hands-on approach
- You understand what constitutes an intuitive UX and product
- You are a highly analytical person with attention to details
- Experience in mobile/web application related product management would be a plus
- Understanding of the dependencies of frontend and backend development and QA processes
WAS WIR BIETEN
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or physical limitation.
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role – from day one
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- An excellent onboarding-program – to ease your start at wefox
- We support your professional development initiatives
- An employer promoted company pension scheme
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- A cosy office with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- In this role you will work closely with Manuela
- We are an open company – check out our Kununu and Glassdoor ratings
We are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include a cover letter, CV, and any relevant certificates (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your availability.
Your contact person for this opening is Mr. Roman Matyushkin
Jetzt einloggen und bewerben
Du hast noch keinen Account? Jetzt registrieren!