Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Do you want to make a significant contribution to shaping the leadership of our brands? Then you have come to the right place! Become part of our organization and inspire more consumers every day with our brands. Exciting and varied tasks await you, including
- design and specify user interfaces based on user, business and technology needs in an iterative design process
- transfer brand identity and regional requirements into distinguished interaction concepts
- cooperate closely with industrial design, softwareengineering, product management and marketing
- guide and support the entire user-centered design process, beg. with requirement analysis over ideation, specification to final development support
- degree in interaction, communication, media design or related fields, Professional experience (UI/UX designer) desirable
- excellent skills in UI/UX relevant tools like ADOBE CC, SKETCH und FLINTO, strong conceptual and visual skills
- ability to develop and enforce UI/UX concepts in interdisciplinary teams,
- convincing presentation and communication skills, fluency English
- Experience in international projects desirable
- flexible working hours schemes and diverse career opportunities
- individual development programs and international perspectives
- company pension scheme and modern healthcare services
Please visit career.bsh-group.com. We would love to welcome you in our team!
Jetzt einloggen und bewerben
Du hast noch keinen Account? Jetzt registrieren!