MartianCraft has an exciting remote position available for an eager UI/UX designer with 5+ years experience. You’ll be working alongside a small team of talented designers and engineers creating enterprise-level mobile applications in collaboration with the our client’s in-house team.
You’ll help define the vision for a number of mobile design projects across multiple product teams within a large organization.
You’ll do user research and work with our Creative Director and CTO to define what’s possible and will have the most impact for our client. You’ll develop concepts, layouts, and prototypes to present to the client.
- You’ll work collaboratively with our engineers and client stakeholders to execute your designs. You will present your ideas and be responsible for championing design thinking and good UX throughout our client’s organization. You’ll need to be quick on your feet and able to iterate through the design process while keeping focused on release cycles and high level goals. You will also be responsible for delivering specs and assets to the engineering team and ensuring your designs are executed as intended.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in UI/UX Design.
- You are proficient with Sketch and the Adobe Suite.
- You’re comfortable with prototyping tools like InVision and Zeplin
- You’re meticulous in your process and have an eye for detail.
- Strong typographic skills.
- You can create presentations that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders make decisions.
- You are fluent with iOS design language and can expand upon house-developed styles as needed.
- You have a background in the presentation of big data.
- You have the ability to listen to a complex problem and develop simple solutions to create a beautiful and functional UI/X experience for the client and end users.
- Past remote experience is a plus
- US based only, travel to onsite locations inside the US may be required every 2-6 months as required by our clients. This is a full time contract position. Ready for immediate start on a long term contract.
Jetzt einloggen und bewerben
Du hast noch keinen Account? Jetzt registrieren!