- Building out the architecture for third party Power-Ups, enabling any developer to build and launch a Trello Power-Up.
- Developing new first party Power-Ups to help solve pain points for our users. Examples of existing first party Power-Ups are calendar, card voting, and card aging.
- Maintaining and improving our fantastic chat integrations like Trello app for Slack.
- Working with our Developer Advocate on the platform team, to maintain and improve documentation for building Power-Ups.
- Work with Product Managers, Designers, and other Developers to refine feature design and functionality.
More About You
- You have experience improving large scale web applications.
- You have experience building features across the full stack
- You have a passion for making features that are quick, useful, and easy to use.
- You have strong opinions on what makes a good API both architecturally and from a documentation standpoint.
- You strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or useful.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one, and can bring good opinions to the table.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English, and communicate about what you're doing with your coworkers.
More About Us
- Our developers and designers run the show with management existing only to support, not dictate. We hire creative people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We're strongly against artificial separations of responsibility and throwing work "over the wall."
- Our office is in New York City (but you don't have to be).
- We built Trello to be a remarkably great place to work.
We welcome all applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, parental status, or caregiver status.
When you apply…
In your cover letter, please tell us:
Why do you want to work for Trello?
If you could build a Power-Up for Trello, what would it be?
Jetzt einloggen und bewerben
Du hast noch keinen Account? Jetzt registrieren!