We are a small, 100% online-based, medical information publishing company.
We work like this: People search online for information on their disease or health condition. They find our articles, which provide a ton of free and helpful information. If they want to get additional help to delve deeper, they buy one of our online courses or eBooks, which provide them with even more useful strategies and advice.
All our articles, books and courses are based on scientific literature and expert interviews.
We work 100% remotely, which means we have no office. You can work from wherever you want, be it at home or on an island in Thailand. Communication will be 100% electronic, mostly via email and Asana.
The internship is a 6-month position. It is full-time.
The goal is for the traineeship is to lead to a permanent, remote position.
- A relevant field of study (medicine, pharma, biology, psychology, scientific journalism, etc.)
- Affinity for technology
- Native German
- Very good English skills (we communicate in English, and you will need it for research)
- The ability to filter out the truth when confronted with contradicting opinions
- Good research skills, (i.e. finding and analyzing academic research on a topic)
- Good writing skills and the ability to write clearly and conversationally
- The ability to understand complex (medical) topics and literature, and be able to translate them into simple language
Nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Experience with online marketing, especially SEO, or copywriting
- Qualitative research and interviewing skills
- WordPress experience
- Assisting with German editorial projects (research, interviewing, translating, writing, editing and proofreading)
- Assisting with marketing, especially SEO on-page and off-page; copywriting, and A/B testing
- Formatting in WordPress
- If you are up to the task, taking the lead on a new web project
Wie man sich bewirbt
Interested? Then I look forward to hearing from you. Click here to apply.