With our AI-controlled fire alarm and extinguishing systems, the traditional fire protection industry is to be revolutionized in order to better protect thousands of human lives and buildings from fires and related damage every year. Our goal is to set new fire protection standards worldwide in order to become the SpaceX of the fire protection industry.
Guardian Technologies GmbH was founded in 2019 and had a successful financing round in mid-2020. Promising projects were conceived and revolutionary approaches developed through close cooperation with partners from different areas of business and administration. In order to advance this mission, we depend on an outstanding team - and that is now officially enlarged!
Therefore we're looking for:
›› SENIOR EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M / W / X ) | 100% REMOTE ‹‹
How you will support our team
- You will work with our hungry and dynamic product team on the software implementation of all core functions on our embedded systems.
- The construction of a stable and real-time capable software architecture and
- the integration of sensors, actuators and
- focus on network capability.
- The subject areas generally include computer vision, deep learning, control engineering, mesh networking and IoT connection to the cloud.
How you fit into the team
- You can find your way around very well in new teams
- Your are open and approachable
- You are a technology enthusiast and like to contribute your ideas
- You like interdisciplinary work on different problems
- // Ideally, you have studied applied computer science, mechatronics, electrical engineering or the like
What we’re offering
We offer you your own equipment, good salary and 100% remote work. Our team is spread all over Germany!
- Very good C++ skills on Linux based ARM Architectures (Cortex Mx, ARM64)
- Very good knowledge in object-oriented methods for software design, development and testing
- Knowledge about best practices like e.g. Unit Testing, Build-Systems, Design Patterns
- Safe handling with Multi-thread/ Multi-task Programming in RTOS
- You know the basic communication interfaces (I2C, SPI, etc.)
- It would be great if you know agile development methods (SCRUM)
- You know GitHub & Gitlab and you know how to work with them
- (optional) Knowledge with wireless Networks (Mesh-Networking, HaLow, ZigBee, etc.)
Estimated start is March 2021
We are looking forward to your application!
Jack, Stan Dany & Lars
Jetzt einloggen und bewerben
Du hast noch keinen Account? Jetzt registrieren!