As a partner for global brands rolling out and operating digital solutions across their organizations, we offer a broad range of specialized services from hands-on support to rollout- and change management. We achieve hands-on global implementation, successful adoption of digital solutions, acceleration of digital operations, and fast, flexible and immediate relief within multi-national corporate organizations. At ctrl QS we are at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we work with some of the world’s top global brands in close and trustful relationships.
Working with ctrl QS, you will experience a fast paced, service-oriented and dynamic environment, combining the highest professional and quality standards while being part of an agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 120 employees from over 40 nations. We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client experience first.
What you´ll do:
- Solving problems
You will support our clients in managing their digital activities by handling their requests on digital topics. You will manage the requests through ticketing systems, email, chat function or via the phone. To fix our clients’ issues, you will also coordinate with various of our partners including developing, technical and creative agencies.
You will represent the interests from our clients’ headquarters in local markets while you equally ensure to understand and transmit local needs back to HQ. You are keen to understand the brand image of our client and to protect it through ensuring that processes and guidelines are met.
Breaking complex matters down.
You will liaise with development teams and technical support teams to translate technical information into easy-to-understand instructions for end users.
- Supporting teams globally.
Through your expert support, you drive digital savviness with our clients’ local affiliates. You ensure our clients gain system proficiency in their content management systems, eCRM tools, tracking tools and support them in managing their digital marketing activities
- Ensuring quality.
You ensure quality objectives are met and deliver excellent service by providing solutions to requests in a proactive, helpful and professional manner always. You competently coordinate and manage requests and small projects with clients and partner agencies
- Building relationships.
*You will build a professional and positive relationship with the teams of our clients and partners***
What you can offer:
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. Before you start a task, you reflect on the most efficient way of completing it. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Love for quality and service-oriented mindset. You genuinely enjoy helping others to solve their problems. Your working style is defined by a close attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Communication and relationship building. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills mandatory.
- Problem solving. You are innovative when it comes to finding solutions and workarounds to our clients’ problems. You communicate your solutions charmingly and implement them skillfully.
- Digital savviness. You have a strong digital affinity and are passionate about technical solutions and digital trends. You are eager to dive into complex state-of-the-art systems.
- Experience. You have a good understanding of digital technologies and ideally some experience in working with tools (preferably JIRA, CMSs, PIMs and/or DAMs) and/or in customer support. Experience in working within corporate environments is advantageous.
What we offer:
Jetzt einloggen und bewerben
Du hast noch keinen Account? Jetzt registrieren!
- Opportunity to Shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story while feeling the real impact of your role in the digital transformation of top global brands.
- Culture and Team. Our culture, decisions and everyday actions are guided by our core values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you.
- Working Environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts in our club house, yoga classes, team and company events, and more. We also operate a hybrid way of working, balancing in-office and home office time while providing the tools, spaces and resources needed to collaborate with other team members.
- Work-Life Balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer flexibility to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Learning and Development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together.
- Compensation. We are committed to fair and fitting compensation based on each team member’s contribution and role.